Monday, February 22, 2016

Lusty Little Vixen

We lived next door to each other our whole lives. Up until this point I had never been with or even considered hooking up with a bigger girl but one day I realized, as I sat at my computer desk, that I could see right into her bedroom window. Her bed was positioned right underneath it and nights when I couldn't sleep I'd sit in my computer chair in the dark and watch her. The way she moved was mesmorizing. Sometimes I'd catch her changing, slowly removing each item of clothing from her thick, supple body. My favorite part was when she took off her bra, unsoing one clasp at a time until her perfectly voluptuous tits would spill out, and once the fabric prison was laying on the floor, she'd take one breast in each hand and give them a little shake and if i was lucky, she'd finish by pinching both her nipples as hard as she could, both pain and pleasure could be seen in her face or other timea She'd be laying in bed in just a tshirt reading or writing, oblivious to the fact that I could see her thick, bare ass clear as day...or at least I thought she was oblivious..
I was laying in bed watching TV when my phone pinged, it was Lila, "come to the window" . Puzzled I did what the message said. To my surprise, laying on her back in the middle of her bed, completely naked was Lila, every delicious inch of her thick, luscious  body. Her legs were wide open and her fingers were furiously probing and rubbing her vagina.  All I could do was stand there, frozen, and watch as she took her free hand and started pinching her nipple. Then suddenly her body jolted and arched off the bed and to my absolute delight, even from about 20 feet away  I heard her squeal "OG MY GOD!" She looked over towards my window and as a smile crossed her lips she licked all of her fingers clean, waved slightly then shut her blinds. Still frozen in shock I was pinged back into reality when my phone, which I was still holding, went off in my hand. It was Lila again "I know you've been watching me and it really turns me on, thought I'd give u something worth watching. Sweet dreams ;)" As I looked up I saw her light go off, I climbed back into bed and for the first time noticed the raging hard on in my boxers. Too tired and confused to do anything about it I climbed under my blankets and fell asleep.
The next day I agonized over whether I should text her or not. Everything my phone went off I half hoped it was her but it never was. Three days went by without any contact, she didn't even open her blinds. I was mildly disappointed but having jerked off multiple times to the vivid images of her playing with herself that were stuck in my brain, it wasn't a total loss.
I was laying on the couch enjoying the fact that I had the house all to myself when my phone pinged. I sat straight up when I seen it was Lila, "can I come over?" . She had been to my house multiple times before so without hesitation I said, "sure come on over". Within seconds heard the front door open but nobody ever came into the room so I went looking for her and was stopped dead in my tracks when I seen her. She had her skirt hiked up around her waist and she was bent over my stairs. She looked over her shoulder and with a devilish grin said, "took you long enough". I couldn't move, I just stood there, the beautiful ass I admired from afar was now being presented right in front of me. Giggling she stood up, "well fine if you're not gonna come to me I'll come to you" she got down on her hands and knees and crawled towards me. Kneeling before me she unzipped my fly. Without a word she took my cock into her hand then slowly slid it into her mouth. It was so warm and wet. Staring up at me she pushed my cock down her throat. Vibrations shot up and down the shaft as she let out a long moan. I stood there looking down at her as her head bobbed up and down, faster then slower, wrapping her hand around me and moving it in the same motion as her head.
I couldn't take it any longer, desire flooded my body as I grabbed her by her shoulders. I pulled out of her mouth and stood her up just long enough to move her back towards the stairs. Roughly,  I turned her around and bent her back over the stairs.  I slammed my cock deep into her pussy then pulled it all the way out. Again, I slammed hard and deep into her dripping pussy and pulled it all the way out. She moaned loudly calling me a tease as her back arched beneath me. I grabbed a fist full of her hair in one hand and gripped her hip tightly with the other. With as much moment as I could muster I hastily started pumping away, fucking her as deep and hard as I could. Squeals of pleasure eupted from her as she pushed back just as hard, her ass pressing against me. When I could no longer contain myself I pulled out, turned her around. With a couple extra tugs my hot load erupted all over her face and tits. When I finally finished twitching I opened my eyes to find her scooping my cum up with her finger and then stuck that finger into her mouth, swallowing every last drop.
My legs were so weak I felt like I was gonna fall over so I sat on the stairs. Lila leaned over and kissed my cheek, "Thanks for the fuck bestie...we should do it again sometime" and with that she left.
Lila and I hooked up a couple more times after that, turns out my shy innocent neighbor was quite the kinky little nympho and as "the only boy she trusted" I got to reap all the benefits. Sadly, after her parents caught us fooling around in the hot tub, they packed her up and moved away. We still talk once in awhile but she's got such a busy social life now it's become less and less. I imagine she's putting her innocent act on for other boys now, and that first show she put on for me in her window is still my go to fantasy when I need to rub out a quick one.

No comments:

Post a Comment